|Job Title||Chief Financial Officer - EXPIRED|
|Location||City of London, London|
|Salary||£45000 - £55000 per annum|
|Job Published||30 Mar 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Executive|
This post would ideally suit a commercially-focused Qualified Accountant (or equivalent) with previous work experience in the charity sector.
In this role, you will work closely with the CEO and work as part of a small Senior Management Team. Specifically you will be responsible for:
- The provision of an effective financial management service to the board and SMT
- Ensuring the provision of timely financial reports and monthly management accounts
- Preparation of budgets/forecasts
- Leading on the production of annual statutory accounts
- Lead contact for external auditors, bankers, investment managers and other key contacts
You will possess robust financial, accountancy and IT skills and be a strong communicator. You will be a self-starter, flexible and be able to demonstrate experience in delivering against tight timescales. You will be a team player, a good listener and have an open communication style.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please reply with an updated CV ASAP. Alternatively, please contact a member of TPP's Senior Appointments team for further information.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.