|Job Title||Business Development and Events Manager - EXPIRED|
|Location||City of London|
|Salary||£29k per year|
|Job Published||05 Nov 2015|
|Contact Name||Glen Manners|
This well respected Social Enterprise are recruiting an experienced Events Manager to help the commercial team meet their annual sales targets by increasing occupancy and revenue from the hire of a large suit of meeting and conference facilities.
The social enterprise offers a wide variety of meeting and conference rooms that you will help hire out to a variety of corporate and non corporate clients.
You will be responsible for both proactive and reactive sales enquiries, although most of your time will be spent converting incoming enquiries, you will be expected to bring in new business also.
Essential criteria for the Business Development and Events Manager include:
- Extensive event coordination experience.
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent (preferablly in Business Administration and/or a marketing discipline)
- Extensive experience in proactive sales environment
- Proven track record of business development planning and meeting/exceeding sales targets
- Excellent customer service and relationship management skills
- Highly organised and able to manage conflicting priorities to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
9% Pension, Free Membership to local Gym and season ticket loan.
To apply for this Events role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 53731GM.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.