|Job Title||Programme Funding Manager - EXPIRED|
|Location||City of London, London|
|Salary||£34943 - £38474 per annum|
|Job Published||17 Jul 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP - HR & Specialist Support Permanent Team|
This well respected sustainable development charity are recruiting an experienced 'proposal developer' to support their bid proposal preparation process.
You will work across the whole organisation, sharing information regarding public funding calls and managing the progress of project and programme proposals.
Essential criteria for this post include:
- Experience of working with successful proposal development
- Experience of producing and communicating frequent proposals and budgets
- Experience of analysing financial information and interpreting it for non-financial audience
- Proven ability to work on own initiative
- Knowledge of the sustainable development arena is desirable
- A high level of numeracy and advanced IT skills, particularly Excel.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 52289GM.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.