|Job Title||Bank Reconciliations Officer - London (Income and Controls) - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£29k - 33k per year|
|Job Published||09 Jun 2016|
|Contact Name||Finance Team|
Would you like to work for a leading Children’s charity based in London with operations overseas as well?
If so an amazing opportunity has risen to work for a leading international NGO based in London are looking for a “Reconciliations Officer” to join their team.
This is a permanent position offering a salary of £29,000 - £33,000 per annum.
You must have experience dealing with extremely complex Bank reconciliations and should have experience working in a fast paced environment.
Some of your duties are:
• Reconciling complex bank accounts
• Ensure that appropriate processes and controls are designed
• Submitting Gift Aid to HMRC
Key skills required for this role are:
• Part qualified Accountant
• Strong problem solving and decision making skills
• Strong experience working with other teams
• Strong Excel skills
• Experience working in a fast paced environment
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Angela on 020 7198 6050 or alternatively send your CV to email@example.com