|Job Title||Associate Director - Development And Outreach - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Job Published||04 Feb 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
TPP is working alongside a human rights non-governmental organisation to recruit an Associate Director for their Development and Outreach department. This is a full time, permanent position working at their London office.
The organisation seeks an Associate Director to lead on all fundraising and outreach special events and initiates for the Development and Outreach department.
The key objectives of this role include:
- Managing and overseeing fundraising, outreach, and cultivation events including conferences, private dinners and gala dinners.
- Overseeing event logistics including branding elements, materials, merchandise strategy, and follow-up.
- Identify areas of interest for the organisation's community with regards to their work so that the Development and Outreach department can then conduct a more proactive and strategic approach to events.
- Managing the organisation's committee in based in London.
- Research, identify, cultivate, service, and solicit new prospects, existing donors, and committee members.
- Managing donor tracking, income, and expenditure budgets.
The successful applicant will have the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- Experience of overseeing large fundraising special events and smaller bespoke events.
- Demonstrated success in creating and managing major gifts programmes and highly skilled at managing high-level donor relationships.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- An entrepreneurial and disciplined self-starter who can work independently, but also function as a member of a development team.
- An interest in and commitment to human rights/international issues.
- Familiarity with fundraising in London is strongly preferred.
Closing date: Monday 16th February 2015
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Marianne on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2014 at the IoF PIFAs.