|Job Title||Assistant Insight Analyst - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£27838 - £34235 per annum|
|Job Published||17 Apr 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP - HR & Specialist Support Permanent Team|
This leading national youth charity are expanding theirr insight team by recruiting an Assistant Insight Analyst.
You're main function will be to support the Insight Analyst to deliver a renewed focus on evidence-based decision making. You will be responsible for undertaking data gathering, data-management and data-analysis to increase our long term sustainable income from target audiences and markets.
Main duties for Assistant Insight Analyst include:
- Interpret and communicate insight, analysis, research and trends to key stakeholders.
- Use insight to increase value, reduce risk, improve budget allocation and refine investment decisions.
- Analyse and understand supporters by undertaking trends, segmentation, opportunities and challenges analysis.
- Provide timely and relevant business intelligence through insight and analysis.
- Consult with a variety of fundraising teams about their campaign data requirements.
- Carrying out segmentation and targeting analysis.
- Delivering accurate selections through Faststats and CRM
Essential criteria includes:
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent (Desirable)
- A track record in delivering business intelligence, insight, or customer loyalty in a highly complex organisation.
- A track record of carrying out business analysis to inform evidence-based decision making and an understanding of how CRM systems
- Good working understanding of analytical tools or languages (relational databases/CRM), reporting tools and consolidation with third party data
- Experience of the exploitation of a range of analytical techniques, including statistical analysis and demonstrable experience of solving complex business problems.
To apply for this Assistant Insight Analyst role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 51327GM.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.