|Job Title||Ambassador Programme Administrator - EXPIRED|
|Location||City of London, London|
|Salary||£18000 - £20000 per annum|
|Job Published||29 Oct 2014|
|Contact Name||TPP - HR & Specialist Support Permanent Team|
This educational trust are recruiting an Ambassador Programme Administrator to contribute to the success of the Ambassador Programme. The charity educates young people in Schools, Universities and within the community to raise awareness and understanding for the cause.
This role will be key in supporting both small and large events, including a high profile event with over 400 delegates, that contributes to the Ambassador Programme. You will assist the team in ensuring administrative processes are efficiently undertaken where events are concerned, as well as communicating and contributing to the continuous engagement of the Programme.
Main duties for the Ambassador Programme Administrator include:
* Coordinate regular Ambassador events
* Ensure the Ambassador database is kept up-to-date
* Keep in regular communication with Teachers, Ambassadors and other
* Organise logistical elements of overseas visits
* Attend events organised by the Trust
Essential criteria for the Ambassador Programme Administrator include:
* Excellent organisation and IT skills, particularly in Microsoft
Outlook and Excel
* Ability to prioritise heavy workload whilst keeping to targets and
* Team player
* Ability to adapt to changing demands and priorities
* Ability to use initiative to problem solve
To apply for this Ambassador Programme Administrator position, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team (email@example.com) quoting the reference number 49574GM.TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP Not for Profit was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2014 at the IoF PIFAs.