This fantastic Health charity is looking to recruit a Head of Communications.
You will be primarily responsible for setting, implementing and monitoring performance of a new, integrated Information and Communications
Strategy (including a review of branding) for the charity, you will support its Strategic plan and their aims.
The successful candidate will have the following;
- experience of being in a similar communications role
- experience of leading and implementing development of communication strategies focused around international
- experience of publishing, editing or book production
- project management experience
- experience of developing communication materials and content for social media
- experience of using CMS Systems
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP Not for Profit was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2013 at the IoF PIFAs.